For Maximum effect, have video at the top of your screen and Gif at the bottom. It sums up my reaction fairly well.
I said before that this isn’t going to be a blog about Japan, but more of a blog of my life in Japan. I suppose it is inevitable that I would post some stuff about it here, so let’s just call this getting it out of my system. This kind of ties into a previous blog about likes and dislikes, but it is on stuff that just makes my brain malfunction. So here we go:
1) Baby metal. Awesome metal, with prepubescent girls. It’s my image of nuclear apocalypse with bright yellow Pikachu painted missles. My brain immediately blue screens.
2) Kyari Pamyu Pamyu. A fashion model with ghost writers. No real talent here. Just a bunch of random shit that sends my brain into existential crisis.
3) AKB48… let me see… They aren’t very good singers… They can’t dance particularly well… But, they look really cute. There are 48 of them (hence the name) and they have to be single so they can be fantasized about. Before you feel sorry for them, remember… They chose this. Still… WTF… Creepy.
4) Yuki. Ok, Yuki is old school. She is equivalent to the Japanese Bjork and is the Godmother of the ‘WTF is this’ in Japan. Still… should I be offended?
5) Yuki again… watch 1 minute in… did I see that right?
6) The vocaloids. It’s pretty much auto tune without the people…
7) Shinjuku’s robot restaurant. Brain out of RAM…